Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Peruan Visa applicants to apply for Peruan Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Peruan Embassy and Consulate | Peru Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Peru visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Peruan visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Peru Tourist or Business Visa Single Entry valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 300.00
|Peru Tourist or Business Visa Multiple Entry valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 350.00
Peru Visa Requirements
- NOTE: Personal interview at the Embassy/Consulate IS REQUIRED.
The copy of the documents listed below must be sent to the Visa Center:
- Valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min.1 empty pages).
- Filled out and signed Peru visa application form.
- Copy of airline ticket.
- Copy of the recent bank statement.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
Peru Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter from the Canadian employer indicating the nature and duration of trip to Peru.
Still have questions?Look in Peru Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway